Monday 23 December 2013

What would I want this blog to be about?

I had launched my first blog a long time back, in 2005. I was 19 and had lots to write. I had written poems and I had written essays. I had published chat conversations and I had published pictures with a short description. However, some of the content was far too personal and shouldn't have been on a blog. Most of that has now been parked in one anonymous corner of the internet.

This is a second innings of sorts. A second homecoming. That is why, born again.

But what do I want this blog to be about. So lets begin.

In 8 years, much has changed. I was once a firm believer in spontaneity and never touched a piece of content once written. Most often, the content was raw and emotive. However, now I have moved to the other extreme. I have become a firm believer of revision. I like to revisit my thoughts, revise them, review them and rewrite them. So, the objective that may be spelled out now, may in future be revisited, revised, reviewed and rewritten.

A few rules first.

No more than one post a day. If more content needs to be published, the post would be amended.
A minimum of 5 posts a week.
Openness.

No comments:

Post a Comment